This is the theme of original slot machine created by Thunderkick. Release date - November 2018 Rocket Fellas is a game best described by the words: "you look and don't understand what the trick is here?". And it is: everything is based on multiple substitute symbols. This review will help you understand how they appear and what to expect from this slot.
Video slot themes: dwarves and gem mining. What does all of this have to do with rockets? The developers in Thunderkick once again came with a wierd idea: gnomes blow up rocks with rockets.
Rocket Fellas slot machine is a free game without registration
The layout of the playing field is 5 × 4 with five reels. The Rocket Fellas slot has 30 fixed payment lines. Combinations are built from the left side. Each must contain at least three characters. In one round, all the combinations that appear are paid for.
1. Scatter - dynamite sticks with the "Bonus" inscription. The scatter is only needed to activate free spins. It plays on all reels. It is not paid for.
2. Wild - rocket. It can only appear on the first reel. It is stacked, but can not close all the cells in the column. It works just like a regular Joker.
3. Extra Wild #1 - a barrel of dynamite. It is a stacked symbol as well. It can appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. However, this symbol will only play as a Joker if a regular Wild (rocket) has already appeared the same horizontal with it. Moreover, if a stack of "barrels of dynamite" appears, the entire stack turns into jokers. But if there is no rocket on the first vertical, then the "barrel of dynamite" does not play at all.
4. Extra Wild #2 - a cart with gems. This is a regular Joker. It only appears in free spins on any reel, either singly or as a stack.
What is the idea of the developers of the Rocket Fellas slot? Give the player multiple stacked jokers in the main and free games. That is, if there is a stack of rockets on the first reel, and a stack of barrels on some other reel, then at least Big Win will happen.
There are eight regular symbols: four dwarfs and four gems. All of them also move on the reels in stacks.
Examples of payouts:
- five jokers per line – 30 bets;
- four jokers – 5 bets;
- five barrels that didn't turn into jokers – 30 bets;
- dwarves -15, 12, 8 and 7 bids for five on a line.
The minimum payout is 1/5 of the bet for three crystals, and the maximum is 900 bets for the entire field closed by jokers.
Free spins and a bonus game in Rocket Fellas
Free spins are activated by three, four or five scatters according to the scheme: 10, 15 or 20. During free spins, they can be fully restarted using the same scheme. In addition, two scatters will give you 3 additional free spins.
The only difference between prize rounds and regular ones is that any Joker that appears becomes "sticky" - it remains in the game until the end of free spins. This rule does not apply to the wild rocket, which only plays on the first reel. There can't be any "sticky" jokers on reel 1.
The probability of activating free spins is approximately every 300th round. The average win in free spins is 50-60 total bets. Data were obtained experimentally for 2000 test rounds.
Don't count on free spins. The main prize is given by the Joker stacks in the main game. All Thunderkick releases of 2019 and 2020 are aimed at large payouts hunters: players who can wait for a win for several hours and have a considerable bankroll. In any case, do not sit down for the Rocket Fellas slot if you do not have 300 bets and 2-3 hours of time.
The slot is not suitable for wagering bonuses. The provider declares high volatility and TRP of 96.1%.